Map of Santorini
What to see
These ideas are just a taster, there are many more things to do or of course you don't have to do anything .
Just lie back in the sun and relax!
Map of Santorini in English
Interactive English language tourist Map of the Island
Click on a smiley sunglasses icon to see a picture of the view from that point
Use the printable Map (see download link below) as a useful guide to find your way around the island. It has loads of information on things to see and do and tells you how to find your way to the best viewpoints in Greece! The map shows the main roads, towns and places to see on Santorini and highlights points of interest with captions in English.
There is also a free printable 2018 PDF English language guide to Santorini island which includes a printed version of this map.
Click on the smiley with sunglasses to see the view from that point.
Top 5 Places to visit on Santorini 2018
1. The Caldera - visit the volcanic island of Nea Kameni and swim in the hot sulphur springs of Palia Kameni
2. Sunset at Oia (known locally as Ia), enjoy a meal or drink at this beautiful village overlooking the scenic Caldera
3. Wine-tasting and see the extensive vine growing areas of the island by following the wineroads - Santo Wines in Megalohori
4. Visit the stunning Beaches - try a different one every day - relax or swim in crystal clear water
5. Visit the traditional Greek villages : Imerovigli, Pyrgos, Megalohori and Emporio, and experience the timeless tranquility of rural Greece
Panoramic pictures of Santorini - is this the Best view in the world?
Copyright 2012-2018. All text and images are protected by copyright and unauthorised reproduction is prohibited. All information is a public resource of general information, which is intended be accurate, up to date and complete but is not guaranteed to be so. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked therefrom is at your own risk.